Kids Covid-19 Vaccine Registration (Schedule) Booking-Near Me in India, How to Apply Online, process, Document need when Apply for Vaccination, etc details will follow below and get the latest updates about Covid Vaccine Registration 2022 session online.
About Covid – Coronavirus has spread like wildfire in India. The only way to avoid this deadly virus is to get vaccinated. What if your kid is above the age of 6, and you want to get vaccinated? This article is just for you on registering a child for the vaccine in India.
Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin has received regulatory clearance from the Drugs Controller General of India (DCGI), according to sources in the Indian health ministry. According to sources, an emergency use authorization (EUA) for Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin for children aged 6-12 years has been issued by the Indian drug regulatory authority.
COVID 19 Vaccine Registration for Kids
|Registration for||COVID 19 Vaccine|
|Registration for||Above 6 Year Kids|
This article will look at how to register for the Covid-19 vaccine in India for children between 6 and 18 years of age.
Covid-19 Vaccine Registration for Kids (above 6) in India
The Indian government made it mandatory for everyone who wants to get a vaccination first to register themselves on the Cowin digital portal. The portal was initially open only for 45 years and older people. But now, the portal can be used to register kids between the ages of six and eighteen.
If the kid is above 6 years old and below 18 years old, then follow these steps to register for the Covid-19 vaccine: Here we provided some important steps and processes below. You have to need to read carefully before you log on official portal to register. Just follow step by step.
- Visit cowin.gov.in to register for the Covid-19 vaccine.
- You can also dial 14546 from your registered mobile number to get step-by-step instructions for the same.
- Click on “Register/Sign In Yourself” and enter your Mobile Number, Name, Gender, Age, and other required details. You will receive an OTP (One Time Password) on your registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP, select District, and click on submit button to complete the registration process.
Download Covid Vaccinated Certificate Online
Steps to Download COVID-19 Vaccinated Certificate Online. These steps are helping you how to download and print out an official issued a certificate for Vaccine for Kids. It’s an easy process to download all kinds of certificates & permission letters too.
- Open the website https://www.cowin.gov.in/home
- Click on the “Get Certificate” button on the website (https://www.cowin.gov.in/home)
- Enter your COVID-19 Vaccination details, such as Aadhaar Number, Mobile Number, and Date of Birth.
- After entering the details, click on the “Verify” button.
- If all your details are correct and you have completed your vaccination process, you will be redirected to a new page where you can download your certificate in PDF format by clicking on the “Download Certificate” button.
Is it safe to vaccinate my child?
The COVID-19 vaccine is safe and effective. Getting your child vaccinated can help protect them from getting very sick from COVID-19. People of all ages can get COVID-19. This is especially true for people at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19, including older adults and those with underlying medical conditions.
Although children do not appear to be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19, they can still have severe symptoms and spread the virus to others. It is crucial to get your child vaccinated as soon as possible, so they are protected.
Conclusion – India is vaccinating the population by age group. As the older population is being vaccinated, the younger people will be eligible for vaccination. It is time to register children above six years of age for immunization.
|Booster Dose Registration||Vaccine Certificate Download|