PM Kisan Registration 2022 Status 11th (Installment) Check Online/ PM Kisan Status Check Online/ PM Kisan Next Installment Status, PM Kisan Kist Status, Kisan Registration process/ Samman Nidhi Payment 2022
PM Kisan Registration 2022 – The 11th installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been released on 31st May 2022. Farmers who have already registered can check the necessary information directly from their mobile phones. The registered farmers will receive Rs.2000 immediately into their bank account under this PM Kisan Yojana. This is to promote transparency in the banking sector. The 10 installments have been already sent into the bank account of the farmers registered under the PM Kisan Yojana.
PM Kisan Registration 2022
Important details –
|Yojana||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi|
|Registration||Online / Status Check|
Status of Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi –
It is a central sector initiative funded by the Indian government. The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been functioning since December 1, 2018. The guideline of this scheme is that the government and UT administration will identify the eligible farming families. After the identification, the fund will be deposited directly into the beneficiary’s bank accounts.
Eligibility Criteria –
For PM Kisan, a farmer’s name must be in the Government’s data. Also, They must belong to ST/SC/OBC and have a caste certificate. The fundamental document like Aadhar Card, Bank Passbook, Mobile Number, etc should be with a farmer. And land record details are a must for this yojana.
PM Kisan 11th Installment Status
Document required for Registration – New Farmer Registration, Kisan Credit Card, PM Kisan Mobile App, Status of Self Registered, Aadhaar card, etc.
PM Kisan Installment Dates –
- 1st – Dec 2018/ March 2019
- 2nd – April 2019
- 3rd – August 2019
- 4th – Dec-March 2019
- 5th – April – July 2020
- 6th – August – Nov 2020
- 7th – March 2021
- 8th – April – July 2021
- 9th – August – November 2021
- 10th – March 2022
- 11th – May – July 2022
PM Kisan Registration 2022 –
For the registration, you need to make sure that you are eligible for the scheme. An Aadhar Linked Bank Account is necessary to receive the installment and to complete the Pmkisan.gov.in farmer registration from 2022. Check your dashboard anytime by PM Kisan login and see the current status of PM Kisan Registration 2022. You will start getting installments in your bank account when your name will be on the beneficiary list.
PM Kisan Registration 2022 for New Farmer
- First, open pmkidan.gov.in
- Then click on the new registration
- You have to register on the website using your mobile number and proceed next
- Then you can upload all the documents like the bank passbook and all the other things
- After that, you can click on the submit button and verify your details
- The application for your PM Kisan Registration 2022 is submitted.
|Swami Vivekananda Scholarship||Apply! Agniveer Bharti 2022|
|Bigg Boss 16 Contestants||KBC 15 Registration|
How to check PM Kisan Installment Status
You can follow the steps below to check your name on the beneficiary list.
- Open the official website of PM-ISAN Samman Nidhi Official Website pmkisan.gov.in
- You can see the ‘Beneficiary List’ box under the section of ‘Farmers’ Corner’. Press on the ‘Beneficiary List’ box then a new web page will get open.
- Enter your state name, district name, sub-district, block name, and village when the page will open, then click on the Get Report button.
- You will see the list of beneficiaries shared on the fresh page in a few minutes.
- On the list, you can look for your name. If your name is available on the list, then you will receive an installment amount in your bank account soon.
Pm Kisan Help Line Number – 011-24300606 / 1800115526
The applicant must read all the guidelines provided by the government of India before registration. PM Kisan Scheme is applicable in all the states of the country almost. There is a PM Kisan app where you can track the progress of the installment and the remaining amount.
|PM Kisan Status||PM Kisan Registration|