Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application 2022 Registration (date) Form, Check Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Registration process, How to Apply Online, Renewal Application, Scholarship Application Fee, Scholarship Eligibility Criteria, Document Required for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 in June & July process will be given bellow, Check further updated.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Is an aid for the students in West Bengal who are doing well in their studies but are unable to continue due to a lack of funding. The state government has come up with a scheme to help them. The West Bengal government has taken the initiative to back the students who don’t come from well-off families. Due to their families’ financial circumstances, some students are unable to finance their education.
It is a scheme that fulfills the educational objectives of the state government. We will tell you more about the Swami Vivekananda scholarship in this article. We will also provide you with all of the step-by-step instructions for applying for the scholarship without having to worry about the complicated application process, the eligibility criteria, and the required documents to avail of the scholarship.
This Swami Vivekananda Scholarship registration is started and the last date to apply online is 17th July 2022 at the SVMCM portal. This scheme is for those students has not been afforded higher studies and have a family income under 2.5 L per annum.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application, Registration
|Scheme Name||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship|
|Launched By / date||2016 by Swami Vivekananda Trust, WB|
|Benefits||For Students to financial assistance|
|Eligible for||UG and PG|
|Students||11th, 12th, Doctoral, M.Phil, etc|
|Scholarship Money||1000 Rs to 5000 Rs|
This Scholarship is operated under the West Bengal state, Scheme will start after the 10th Class students, those not able to get paid more amount for studies. First, every scheme will be started in 2016 and hold the number of seats. Around 45 Crore to 2,000 Crore Amount pass under the scholarship.
- Fresh Application
- K3 Renewal Application
- Fresh K3 Kanyashree Application
|SWIFT Banking System||Best Bitcoin Cryptocurrency Mining|
|Kerala Plus 2 (+2) Result||UP 12th Result|
Contact details –
Support Service – SVMCM 4.0
Helpdesk – [email protected]
Help Line – +1800-102-8014
Official portal – svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
Important dates –
|New Applicant Start June 2022||Closing Date – 17th June 2022|
|Renewal June 2022||Last Date 27th June|
|Fresh Kanyashree June 2022||last Date 27th June 2022|
Criteria for Eligibility
To avail of the scholarship and earn its benefits, the candidate must meet the following requirements:
- The most important point is that the applicant must be a West Bengal resident. The scholarship is exclusive to the students of West Bengal.
- He/she should be pursuing studies in a West Bengal educational institute doing graduation, post-graduation, or schooling from 9th-12th.
- The origin of the institute should be located in West Bengal.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed INR 2.5 lakh, the program is designed for financially incapable talents.
- This program is open to all students who received a 60% or higher on their state board exam.
The previous requirement was 70% but then the government decreased it to 60% to cover a whole lot more students.
Benefits And Features Of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
- Through this scheme, financial assistance is provided to students who cannot afford to pay their fees with the incentives and motivation to continue their studies.
- This scheme is open to all students who belong to the economically weaker section of society in West Bengal
- This scheme is open to students studying in post-graduation, under-graduation, and classes 9th to 12th in the institutions of West Bengal
- The scholarship has the objective of enhancing the literacy rate of the state.
Documents of Importance
When applying for the Swami Vivekananda scholarship, the following documents need to be handy as their virtual photos will be required:-
- Address evidence
- Ration card/voter card
- Certificate from higher secondary school
- The first page of a bank passbook
- Passport size photo
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number Registered
Procedure to Apply Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
- Go to the official website svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
- On the homepage, click the Registration button
- A registration form will appear in front of you in which you need to fill in the essential details
- Now type in your phone number.
- After registering, an applicant ID in the form of characters totaling 15 digits is generated for the candidate.
- Use the generated Applicant ID and Password to log in. Fill in the Captcha Code.
- Complete the remaining application forms.
- Scanned versions of the image and signature are to be uploaded
- Upload the documents to finish the application procedure, and click Submit Application.
However, you get all details from here, But you have to need to log on to the official website and check all details & Information there too. Please note Official website provided a direct link to download the Application form and provided 15 Digit unique numbers for each application form.
|Official Website Link||Direct Registration Link|