UP Scholarship Registration 2023 (Status) Application-Apply Online / UP Scholarship Registration Online / UP Scholarship 2023 Application Form Download, How to Apply Online, Scholarship Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, and Document Required for Registration details
UP Scholarship 2023 – The Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department offers a variety of scholarships to students in the state of Uttar Pradesh, ranging from 9th grade to post-graduation. The deadline date for applying for a UP scholarship in 2023 varies depending on whether you are applying for a Pre-matric or Post-matric scholarship. Up scholarship gives a lot of opportunities for students and financial aid. The yearly income of the student’s family should exceed Rs. 1 lakh for pre-matric and Rs. 2 lakh for post-matric scholarships, respectively. Meritorious applicants from the SC, ST, OBC, other minority communities, and general candidates are eligible to apply for financial aid to further their education.
The deadline for applying for the UP Scholarship 2023 varies depending on whether you are looking for a Pre-matric or Post-matric scholarship. Please follow the details we have provided below. The UP Scholarship Registration 2023 is started now 2023 session. You have just logged in to the official portal and downloaded the application form.
UP Scholarship Registration 2023 Online
|Scholarship Name||Uttar Pradesh (UP)|
|Start Date||July 2023|
Important Dates –
Class 11th / 12th & Inter Schedule –
Application Open – July 2023
Last Date – August 2023
Hard Copy Submit Last Date – August 2023
9th / 10th Pre Matric Schedule –
Application Open – July 2023
Last Date – October 2023
Hard Copy Submit – October 2023
Correction date – N/A
Pre Matric Students Schedule –
Form Open – July 2023
Last Date – October 2023
PFMS Status – Dec to Jan 2023
Post Matric Students Schedule –
Application Starts – July 2023
Last Date – Nov 2023
Hard Copy – Nov 2023
Eligibility Criteria –
Students in Uttar Pradesh’s class 9th and 10th grades are eligible to apply for the Pre-Matric Scholarship. The Post Matric Scholarship is open to students in Uttar Pradesh who are enrolled in classes 11th, 12th, UG, PG, Diplomas, and Certificate programs. Students with a strong academic record are eligible to apply for the scholarships, which are offered in all categories. There is no charge for submitting an application. The scholarship’s goal is to assist students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds in completing their studies.
There are two broad categories of scholarship, first is the Pre-Matric Scholarship and the other one is the Post-Matric Scholarship which includes Post-Matric Inter Class 11-12, Post-Matric other than Inter and Post-Matric outside the State.
Application Fee for Scholarship –
here we are informed to all students, The UP Board does not have a charge or Application fee taken Up by Scholarship Registration 2023. So you do not pay any kind of fee or money
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS –
- Aikyashree Scholarship Application
- PFMS Scholarship
- Apply! Agniveer Bharti
- Pradhanmantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- Covid Vaccine Certificate
- Covid Booster dose Registration
Document Required for Registration process –
Students must know that every application form have required the correct information, So you need some important document details when you fill out the application offline and online. The Application form is free for all candidates.
Renewal Process Details – If you are already registered for Uttar Pradesh Scholarship. Then students do not register again. You have to use your previous registration number to renew and get an application for a scholarship
10th / 12th Class Marksheet
Aadhaar Card No
Bank Acc details
How to Registered UP Scholarship 2023 Renewal
The first step is to register –
- Go to www.scholarship.up.nic.in, which is the official website, and reach out to the ‘student’ area and select ‘New Registration’
- To register, fill in all required information and click “Submit.”
The second step is the login procedure.
- Once you’ve registered, go to the “Student” tab and choose either “Fresh Login” for new applications or “Renewal Login” for renewal applications, depending on the scholarship option you’re applying for.
- Fill in your login information, including your registration number, date of birth, and password. Click “Proceed” to be directed to a new page with vital instructions for completing out the form.
The third step is filling out the Application Form
- Once you’ve completed the login process, you’ll be taken to your user dashboard.
- Now, go to the “Fill in application form” section and fill in all of the essential information in the supplied fields.
- Candidates must ensure that all personal information, qualifications, and other information are entered correctly.
The fourth step is uploading the documents
- After clicking the submit button, you’ll be prompted to upload your scanned photo and additional supporting documents. Candidates should make sure to upload all of their documents in the correct format.
The fifth step is to download the Completed Registration Form
- The final and most important step is to save or download the completed registration form. Candidates must also take a printout of the application and keep the hard copy safe for future reference.
Important Note – Students please make sure, that when you fill out the application form cross-check the details you have submitted. Make sure the details you have provided are correct. After the application form submits, you haven’t changed the details or information.
After scheduling registration, UP Board will be provided an Application correction link, You have to change the required details you want.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Renewal Form||Click Here|
|Post-Matric||Download Here Now|
|Pre Matric||Download Now|